*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass With V-Mod II* Pickups, Rosewood Fingerboard - 3 Color Sunburst
The American Professional II Jazz Bass draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. The popular Fender Slim "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish, and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad-ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
New V-Mod II Bass Pickups
Michael Bump engineered Fender’s New V-Mod II Jazz Bass pickups using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Voiced specifically for each position and carefully designed for a top-notch tone that modern bassists will love.
Body and Neck
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "Slim C"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 20/Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
Pickups and Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup) Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.