Get An Amp That Is Powerful Enough For The Stage At A Price That Won't Break The Bank - The Fender Champion 40 - Guitar Combo Amp
Easy to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, the 40-watt, 1x12” Champion 40 is an ideal choice as your first practice amp and an affordable stage amp. Straightforward controls, cool effects and versatile amp voicings make it easy to dial in just the right sounds for rock, blues, metal, country, jazz and more.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 40 watts
- 12” Fender Special Design speaker
- Two channels, single input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8” auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- FOOTSWITCH: Optional 2-Button Footswitch Available (p/n 0071359000)
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 40 Watts
- CONTROLS: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- CHANNELS: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- INPUTS: One - 1/4"
- CABINET MATERIAL: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Black Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Silver
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red LED
- FRONT PANEL: Black Angled
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: One - 12" Fender Special Design
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA49993
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device