OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Enjoy The Little Brother Of The Mighty Quadratt 1U Module With Added Gain Multiplier Switch With The Intellijel Duatt-1U Eurorack Module
Duatt is a dual-channel active/buffered attenuverter and summing mixer. Each channel has a knob, which can function as a unipolar attenuator or a bipolar attenuverter, depending on the setting of its corresponding two-position polarity switch. It's a versatile and super handy utility module that will find its way into almost any patch you make!
Each input is normalled to a built-in +5V DC voltage source. With nothing plugged into the jacks, each knob controls a voltage range of 0 to +5 V or -5 to +5 V depending on the position of the channel polarity switch.
Channel A's output is normalled into the output of channel B for mixing duties, and channel A has a 2x voltage multiplier switch, allowing you to double the voltage sent into Channel A.
- Dual Attenuator / Inverter / Attenuverter / Multiplier / Adder / Mixer / DC Voltage Source
- Two Modes for each channel (Positive or Bipolar)
- Voltage Doubler on Channel A
- Precision 5v source normalling to all three inputs
- Skiff / Palette friendly
- Width: 14HP
- Depth: 22mm
- Power: 12mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94044
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device