OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Construct New World Sounds With The Intellijel Metropolis Complex Multi-Stage Pitch and Gate Sequencer
When you're crafting melodies and patterns, nothing beats the immediacy of dedicated controls. Metropolis patterns are built in stages not just steps. Each stage has four dedicated controls to dial in instant melodies, repeats, skips, and slides. Dive in deeper to adjust direction, quantization scales, clock dividers, shuffle, and more. Inspired by the Ryk M-185 System 100m, the Metropolis has built its own reputation.
METROPOLITAN MELODY MAKER
The Metropolis is a unique and powerful musical sequencer inspired by the Ryk M-185 (a Roland System 100m format sequencer), but with many additional enhancements and functions.
The Metropolis comprises eight STAGES, each with its own assignable gate mode, pulse count and pitch value. Each stage can also have a special slide or skip function activated too. The slide functionality is a constant time portamento very similar to the Roland TB303 (unlike most synths/sequencers that use constant rate portamento) which produces a very musical and interesting result.
In addition to the base sequencer settings set with the sliders and switches, there is a full menu of controls and auxiliary modifiers that allows the user to control and manipulate the sequence in many powerful ways including - sequencer direction modes; pitch quantization and scale manipulators; clock dividers; shuffle; and much more.
- 10 Sequencer Modes: Forward, Forward-fixed, Reverse, Reverse-fixed, PingPong, PingPong-Fixed, Random, Random-fixed, Brownian, Brownian-fixed
- Internal quantizing in any key and a choice of 30 different scales
- Shortcut keys and ratcheting
- Two assignable AUX inputs that can control: gate length, transpose, key shift, root shift, sequence length, step division, and octave offset.
- TB-303 style slide (constant time portamento) with adjustable time
- Shuffle and Stage Skipping
- Can act as a master clock with tap tempo or slave to an external clock
- SYNC output to slave other sequencers via RESET
- SAVE/LOAD panel settings to EEPROM
- All the core original RYK m185 functions are there too
- Skiff friendly
- Width: 34HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Power: 195mA @ 12V, 8mA @ -12V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91121