Expertly Craft Your Control Voltage With The Intellijel Quad VCA Cascade Mixer
The Quad VCA is a compact and feature-packed module that is sure to find its way it almost all of your patches. In addition to being used for standard VCA duties, it can also be used as a mixer and signal booster.
- Manual LEVEL control per VCA which is convenient when using the module as a mixer or for biasing when CV modulating the VCA with a bipolar LFO.
- Dedicated CV attenuators with dual-color LEDs for monitoring bipolar CV signals.
- Continuously adjustable response from linear to exponential per VCA.
- Each CV input is normalled to the adjacent one for cascaded control.
- Each output is normalled to the mix input of the adjacent one which allows you to use adjacent sets as sub-mixes or the fourth output can be used as a master mix output when none of the other outputs are patched.
- Each VCA has a boost switch that increases the output level by approximately +6dB (double).
- Max Depth: 29mm
- Power: 65 mA @ +12 V, 65 mA @ -12 V
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90528
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device