*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Key Leaves Sax Props, Play Better Without Sticky Saxophones Keys
Closed saxophone pads get sticky and rot. Stop sticky G#, C#, Eb keys, and the pad rot that eats your saxophone. They prop gently under the key arms without touching delicate pads. One size adapts to fit all Alto, Tenor, Bari, and C-Melody Saxophones. Mold, fungus, bacteria, and viral growth can infest your sax and degrade your health. Open your sax to breathe fresh air so you and the horn stay healthy. Flex, rotate and adapt Key Leaves props to fit any vintage sax, bari, tenor, or alto. For longer reaches, detach the strap and place props under key arms as needed airing out the sax and preventing sticky rot.
- Fix and prevent sticky saxophone G#, Eb, and C# key pads by leaving them open to dry
- Works with Alto, Tenor, Bari and Bass saxophone
- The soft flexible silicone is safe for use inside your case
- Save money by reducing sax pad repair
- Leaf-shape props safely open the three stickiest pads to dry clean
- Safe for All Finishes: Silver, copper, brass, wood, and lacquer finishes are safe with Key Leaves products
- *Some early vintage saxes allow use with only two keys at a time.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.