*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Instruction Needed To Begin Your Musical Journey With Standards Of Excellence Enhanced Book 1 for Trumpet/Cornet
The Standard of Excellence ENHANCED Comprehensive Band Method Book 1 combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies.
Each book includes personalized access to Accompaniment Recordings, flash cards, plus a full-function recording studio, tuner, and more—all powered by Pyware's desktop or mobile INTERACTIVE Practice Studio. Students will find the new package makes practicing not only more fun — but more effective, too.
- Educational Book For Beginner Trumpet Players
- Full color drawings and graphics.
- Three starting systems to help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- 'FOR ... ONLY' exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) that offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
- 'Excellerators' (advanced supplemental exercises) to reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system that gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
- Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, that address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
- A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book that offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, to encourage multicultural study.
- Achievement Lines and 'GO FOR EXCELLENCE!' test lines to ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system that motivates students and encourages musical growth.
- Personalized access to all the features of the INTERACTIVE Practice Studio.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.