*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
A Portable Solution For The Modern Studio- Arturia MiniLab MkII
Compact, feature-packed, fun. More than just a portable keyboard, MiniLab MkII offers plug and play integration, inspiring sounds, and tactile control - your entire session in a box. The perfect introduction to sound exploration.
Simple integration gives you immediate and total control over your workflow. Intuitive controls, pads, and a 25-note keyboard let you experiment and interact with your music without hassle. A stunning selection of virtual instruments and production software comes included - craft inspiring tunes, pumping beats, and professional mixes in no time.
The 2 banks of 8 pads are RBG backlit and pressure-sensitive, perfect for responsive beat-making, clip launching, and tactile project control. 16 rotary encoders give you immediate access to your virtual instruments and mixing tools - tap into your session in real-time. The keyboard features a comfortable, accessible 25-note velocity-sensitive slimkey design. The addition of Pitch Bend and Mod touch strips, along with a sustain pedal input, makes MiniLab MkII the perfect platform for players on the move.
Portable, yet fully-featured. Lightweight but rugged. MiniLab MkII is the new go-to small controller for producers in the know. This isn’t just a controller - this is an end-to-end solution for music-making.
- Shift Button: Select MIDI presets and MIDI channels with this button.
- Pad 1-8/9-16 Button: Switch between two banks of eight pads.
- Octave Transpose Buttons: Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard up and down.
- Pitch Bend and Modulation touch strips: Accurate touch-sensitive strips.
- 16 Multi-Function Encoders: Assign these knobs to your favorite plug-in or DAW. Two of those encoders are clickable.
- Multi-color velocity & pressure sensitive Pads: 8 ultra-responsive velocity and pressure-sensitive pads.
- 25 velocity sensitive Slim-Keys: Highly playable, compact format keyboard.
- Footswitch input: Sends MIDI Note & CC data. Can be programmed for Gate or Toggle operation.
- USB 2.0 port: Full-sized Type-B USB jack: Bus-powered, class-compliant. No drivers needed.
- Industry standard production software: Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite, and Grand Piano Model D
- Instrument size : 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight : 3.3 lbs. (1.5 Kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.