A Portable Solution For The Modern Studio- Arturia MiniLab MkII
Compact, feature-packed, fun. More than just a portable keyboard, MiniLab MkII offers plug and play integration, inspiring sounds, and tactile control - your entire session in a box. The perfect introduction to sound exploration.
Simple integration gives you immediate and total control over your workflow. Intuitive controls, pads, and a 25-note keyboard let you experiment and interact with your music without hassle. A stunning selection of virtual instruments and production software comes included - craft inspiring tunes, pumping beats, and professional mixes in no time.
The 2 banks of 8 pads are RBG backlit and pressure-sensitive, perfect for responsive beat-making, clip launching, and tactile project control. 16 rotary encoders give you immediate access to your virtual instruments and mixing tools - tap into your session in real-time. The keyboard features a comfortable, accessible 25-note velocity-sensitive slimkey design. The addition of Pitch Bend and Mod touch strips, along with a sustain pedal input, makes MiniLab MkII the perfect platform for players on the move.
Portable, yet fully-featured. Lightweight but rugged. MiniLab MkII is the new go-to small controller for producers in the know. This isn’t just a controller - this is an end-to-end solution for music-making.
- Shift Button: Select MIDI presets and MIDI channels with this button.
- Pad 1-8/9-16 Button: Switch between two banks of eight pads.
- Octave Transpose Buttons: Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard up and down.
- Pitch Bend and Modulation touch strips: Accurate touch-sensitive strips.
- 16 Multi-Function Encoders: Assign these knobs to your favorite plug-in or DAW. Two of those encoders are clickable.
- Multi-color velocity & pressure sensitive Pads: 8 ultra-responsive velocity and pressure-sensitive pads.
- 25 velocity sensitive Slim-Keys: Highly playable, compact format keyboard.
- Footswitch input: Sends MIDI Note & CC data. Can be programmed for Gate or Toggle operation.
- USB 2.0 port: Full-sized Type-B USB jack: Bus-powered, class-compliant. No drivers needed.
- Industry standard production software: Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite, and Grand Piano Model D
- Instrument size : 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm)
- Instrument weight : 3.3 lbs. (1.5 Kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details