*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Powerhouse Package That’s Ready To Handle Whatever The Gig Throws At You - The Numark M4 3 Channel Scratch DJ Mixer
Numark M4 is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4” microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices.
Where the Numark M4 scratch mixer really shines is its impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you’ve a powerhouse package that’s ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
The Numark M4 Mixer has the inputs, controls, and features to turn what would be a problem for the average mixer into a simple plug-in. Don’t get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Upgrade to M4
- Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line: 7V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47ohm
Signal to Noise Ratio: (Maximum Output JIS-A Weighted)
- Line: Better than 100dB
- Mic: Better than 95dB
- Phono: Better than 85dB
- Line: 20 – 20,000 Hz ±0.5dB
- Mic: 20 – 15,000 Hz ±0.5dB
- Phono: ±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz
- Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1 kHz
- Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB
- Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05%
Model: M4 BLACK
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.