Get The Warmth, Punch And Depth You Need In A Custom Drum Set That Lights Up The Stage Or Studio With The Exclusive Merlot Sparkle RBH Westwood Series Drum Shell Pack
RBH Westwood Series Drums are made of a 3-ply shell of mahogany and poplar that is 3/16â€ thick without reinforcing hoops. The resulting sound is exceptionally warm with low fundamentals and fairly rapid decay, making it very suitable for studio or live situations. The bearing edges have a slightly rounded outer edge with a 30-degree counter cut. All drums come standard with rbh chrome plated solid brass single point lugs, 2.3mm chrome hoops, heavy duty bass drum spurs and Remo heads.
*Merlot Sparkle is only available through Chuck Levin's
BRUCE HAGWOOD ON THE INSPIRATION FOR THE WESTWOOD SERIES
Westwood Driveâ€¦. The street I grew up on; where I got my first drum set; where I started woodworking. The Westwood Series pays homage to my old stomping grounds, to all of the people in garage bands around the neighborhood, to the summer-night drum sound of the late sixties and early seventies. I will never forget the first time I heard guys playing somewhere down the block and riding my bicycle to find them and see what was happening. I was five years old and as I pulled into the driveway, the red sparkle drum set caught my eye and has been my favorite ever since. The fun those players were having and the feelings I got when I heard the drum intro made me want to compel others to feel the same way â€“ by playing and by crafting the kit of our dreams.
- 22" x 14" Kick Drum (No Mount)
- 13" x 9" Tom (No Mount)
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom With Legs
- 14" x 6" Matching Snare Drum
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass Single Point Lugs
- Rounded Outer Edge 30-degree Bearing Edges, Counter Cut
- 2.3mm Chrome Hoops
- Remo Heads
- Heavy Duty BD Spurs
- Made In Virginia Beach, VA
Manufacturer: RBH Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88545
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device