Carry On A Tradition Of Excellence With The Rode NT2-A Multi-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad, and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer have been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable, and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The Rode NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode's industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On-body control of polar pattern, HPF, and PAD
- Three-position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three-position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three-position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra-low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes Rode SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Î©
- Maximum SPL: 147dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ© load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 860.00g
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details