*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Carry On A Tradition Of Excellence With The Rode NT2-A Multi-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad, and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer have been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable, and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The Rode NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode's industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On-body control of polar pattern, HPF, and PAD
- Three-position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three-position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three-position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra-low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes Rode SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Î©
- Maximum SPL: 147dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ© load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 860.00g
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.