OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Further expanding on its diverse line of USB microphones, Samson introduces Go Mic, the ideal portable recording microphone that clips to your laptop.
Samson Go Mic is perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, but its range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Samson Go Mic is the ideal solution for recording on the go.
Because of its custom, compact design, the Samson Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it's completely compatible with a Mac OS or Windows, with no drivers required.
High-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the Samson Go Mic offers remarkably clear, professional audio reproduction. Thanks to its switchable cardioid and omni polar patterns, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Use the tightly focused cardioid pickup pattern when recording a podcast, acoustic guitar or vocals. Or use the omnidirectional pattern to capture the entire room, whether you're jamming with your band, webcasting with a group or conducting an online meeting with multiple members in a single location. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz - 18kHz and a resolution of 16-bit/44.1kHz, you can be sure you're getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi-purpose design.
Frequency Response: 20Hz Â– 18kHz
Polar Pattern: cardioid or omni
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Switchable cardiod or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
- Bundled with Cakewalk® Music Creator recording software
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers requiredCustom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a deskPerfect for recording music, podcasting and field recordingIdeal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web castingTransducer Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output1/8-inch headphone outputIncludes USB cable, cable clip, mic stand adapter and zipper carrying pouchIncludes Cakewalk Music Creator recording software
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21712
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device