• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Snare That's As Versatile As Its Namesake With The Tama 14" x 5.5" Ronald Bruner Jr. Signature Snare Drum
The Tama Ronald Bruner Signature Snare Drum made its debut at NAMM 2019 and was a big hit. With 6 plies of Walnut under 1 ply of steel, this snare strikes a versatile balance between the low-mid warmth of walnut and the high frequency clarity of steel. This hybrid sound, coupled with an outfit of Tama's industry leading hardware and features, makes for a reliable snare drum fit for almost any setting. An exclusive signature badge commemorates the collaboration between Tama and esteemed drummer Ronald Bruner Jr.
MATTE BLACK SHELL HARDWARE AND STARCLASSIC LUGS
Not only does this snare come with 10 professional quality Tama Starclassic series lugs, but the matte black finish applied to them and the rest of the hardware gives this drum an attractive style when paired with the outer layer of copper red steel.
Made of die-cast zinc, Tama's die-cast hoops deliver an incredibly sharp, solid rim shot that cannot be found in any other hoop.
"LINEAR-DRIVE" STRAINER (US.PAT.NO. 8017846)
The "Linear-Drive" strainer is designed for greater control of the lever adjustment arm and more precise control of the strainer's deployment motion. The strainer movement works in a true linear motion. Even if the strainer is engaged rapidly, you will not hear the typical "slap" of the snare wires hitting the bottom drumhead.
To prevent the snare wires from loosening, this strainer also has a ratchet system on its tension adjustment mechanism. Single click adjustments offer a vertical pull of 0.083mm in wire motion, which allows for ultra-sensitive micro adjustments.
SUPER SENSITIVE HI-CARBON SNARE WIRE
In order to provide a crisper and more sensitive sound, Tama redesigned their snappy snare using new materials and customizing the shape of the plate and the wire coil's winding pattern. As a result of these modifications, the new Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snappy Snare fits closer to the snare side head, providing greater sensitivity and a brighter, crisper sound.
- 14" x 5.5" (6mm, 6ply Walnut + 1.0mm Steel shell)
- Matte Black shell hardware
- Starclassic lugs
- Die-cast hoops (10 holes)
- Remo Ambassador Coated / Clear snare side heads
- "Linear-Drive" Strainer & Butt (MLS50A / MLS50B)
- MS20RL14C Hi-Carbon Steel snare wire
- Exclusive Signature Badge
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92496
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device