*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience High Quality German Craftsmanship With The Warwick Corvette $$ 5 String Bass Guitar In Natural Transparent Satin
A Pro Series Warwick Teambuilt instrument is crafted in the same factory by our highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of our top master-builders. Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
- Machine Heads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck, 4 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60.8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69.11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Blacklabel strings 045"- 135" (40301M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Included Accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)Manufacturer: Warwick
Model: GPS1485 90PA ASH FR
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.