First Listen: Henri Selmer Paris Axos 54 Tenor Saxophone
By Chuck Levin's on March 28th, 2021
The Axos family has expanded. Nearly 6 years after the release of the Axos alto, Henri Selmer Paris has released the Axos 54 tenor saxophone. Now you can have a great sounding and feeling professional tenor at a more affordable price point.
We wanted to see for ourselves if the Axos tenor could deliver that classic Selmer sound so we had our sax expert Perry do an unboxing and playing demo.
The Henri Selmer Paris Axos 54 tenor saxophone features:
- Exclusive Axos 'S' neck key, gold lacquer, and engraving
- Leather pads with metal resonators
- Thumb rests in synthetic material
- Lightweight neck receiver
- Lyra holder soldered to the body
- Key of Bb