Enjoy The Original DW Sound With The Drum Workshop 14" x 6.5" Collector's Series Santa Monica Snare Drum - Creme Oyster With Chrome Hardware
Santa Monica is the original Collector's Series all-maple shell configuration. Named after the famed California beach town where Drum Workshop was founded, the shells offer yet another versatile sonic option for drummers, while paying tribute to DW's long drum making legacy. Hand-crafted from select plies of North American Hard Rock maple at DW's California Custom Shop, the 10-ply snare drums utilize slightly thicker 1/32" plies and are fitted with 6ply reinfrocment hoops, offering a resonant yet focused tonality.
Features & Specs
- 10ply North American Maple Shell With Reinforcement Rings
- Chrome Hardware
- DW 3.0mm Triple-Flanged True Hoops
- DW MAG Throw-Off
- DW 3-Position Butt Plate
- DW TruePitch 50 Tension Rods
- DW TrueTone 20-Strand Snare Wires
- Remo Drum Heads
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94670
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device