Drum Stock APPLY NOW
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is a "mom-and-pop" music store that operates on the same level as the big chains - well known for our quirky atmosphere, casual but fast-paced environment, connection to different DMV communities, and a history of famous customers. We have an immediate opening for a full-time entry level Drum Stock position. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading independent music stores in the country and get your foot in the door of our Drum Department at the base level.
Drummers are highly encouraged to apply and will be given priority. Warehouse or stock experience is also preferred, but not required. This job would have you maintaining, cycle counting, and pulling items for Drum Stock.
This is a full-time hourly position. All full-time employees are offered benefits including health, dental, life insurance, and 401(k).
- A working knowledge of percussion instruments and all related products
- A genuine interest in drumming, drum technology, and music retail
- The ability to pick up new information quickly, follow instructions well, and retain information
- The capacity to multi-task and manage priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to remain focused while working alone or performing repetitive tasks
- The willingness to learn inventory tracking software and adhere to necessary company procedures
- A strong work ethic and reliable punctuality
- Comfortability working with computers
- The physical capability of lifting 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Commitment to consistent attendance and work performance
- Saturday availability
We place great value in the people that work in our organization and go to great lengths to ensure candidates under consideration are a great fit for the position and the organization. As such, please complete our assessment at the link below. There are no right or wrong answers here! This is just a tool that we use to best incorporate new employees into our existing teams.
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.2021-02-28|||Wheaton, MD 20902|||Drums||||||r9RP0I.wo-DS6opw|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false