Create A Slew Of New Sounds With The 2hp Freez Voltage Controlled Locked Looper Module
Freez is a voltage controlled locked looper. It captures moments of audio in buffers, where they can be minced and mangled beyond recognition. Once frozen, adjusting size will cause pitch and timbre changes to the locked audio.
Adjusting the sample rate control will distort and decimate the incoming audio as well as warp the time domain of the currently locked buffer. From beat repeat to granular audio buffer, Freez will create new sounds and textures out of any input signal.
- Voltage controlled locked looper
- Sample rate up to 96kHz
- Buffer size ranges from microseconds to 3 seconds long
- Beat repeat
- Bit crusher
- Format: 2 HP Eurorack module
- Depth: 47mm (Skiff Friendly)
- Max Current: +12V = 95mA, -12V = 27mA
Model: FREEZ SILVER
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details