Stand On The Shoulders of Legends With The 2hp VCO Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator Module
VCO is an analog voltage controlled oscillator based on the reissue of the legendary Curtis CEM3340 IC.
Many believe this chip to be the greatest sounding analog oscillator of all time. VCO features simultaneous triangle, sawtooth, and square wave outputs with linear FM, hard sync, and PWM capabilities. Accurate 1V/Oct tracking across 10+ octaves provides a huge frequency range for melodies or dramatic sweeps.
Add some analog warmth to your patches with VCO.
- CEM3340 based architecture
- Analog VCO
- 10+ octave range with accurate 1V/Oct tracking
- PWM control
- Width: 2HP
- Depth: 42mm (Skiff Friendly)
- Power: +12V: 27mA, -12V: 24mA
Model: VCO SILVER
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93264
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device