*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Become A Master Of Time With The 4ms Company QCD Quad Clock Distributor Module
Four channel voltage controlled Clock Divider/Multiplier with master Tap Tempo. Each channel can be synced to the tap tempo, to the channel above, or to an external clock. Each channel also has a reset jack. With a Tap Tempo button and five sync'ed clock outputs, the QCD is a versatile head-of-the-chain "Master" clock module, and/or a complex rhythmic pattern generator.
- Four CV-controlled Clock Divider/Multipliers
- Tap tempo button and five sync'ed clock outputs make the QCD perfect for head-of-the-chain "Master" clock module
- Tap clock output runs at the tapped tempo (even if other channels are being clocked externally)
- Create complex rhythmic patterns by patching multiple channels into each other's Div/Mult CV and Reset
- Each of the four channels has an independent clock IN, OUT, Reset and Div/Mult CV
- Divide or Multiply incoming clock from /32 to x16 on each channel:
- Detented knob to snap to integer division/multiples
- CV jack to modulate Div/Mult amount
- Reset jack (per channel) restarts the clock when a trigger is received (alters phase of clock)
- Clock input jacks are normalized downwards: Tap->Red->Black->Blue->Green
- Clock outputs stop automatically when incoming clock stops
- LEDs blink to output clocks' tempos
- 5V clock output pulses, fully buffered. Default is square-wave, and PW is controllable with expander
- Daisy chain multiple QCDs or other clock modules using Tap Out jack
- Header on the PCB to connect to Quad Pingable LFO (QPLFO) to provide four CV Skew-able, CV Div/Mult-able envelopes
- Interfaces with QCD Expander for more features (Pulse Width, Inverted Gate, attenuverters for CV inputs)
- The QCD is 10HP and 1.0 inches (26mm) deep.
- All pots have a metal shaft and nut.
POWER CONSUMPTION: A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail.
- +12V rail: 48mA with jumper selecting external 5V, 88mA with jumper selecting internal 5V.
- +5V rail: 41mA with jumper selecting external 5V, not used (0mA) with jumper selecting internal 5V.
- -12V rail: 40mA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.