Mix And Monitor Your Rig With TheÂ 4ms Listen Four 4-Channel Stereo Mixer Module
The Listen Four is a four channel stereo mixer with line, modular, and headphone outputs. Two mono channels with Pan knobs and two stereo channels with dual inputs provide optimal compatibility with both stereo and mono signals. The Listen Four can be daisy-chained to other Listen modules to create a larger mixer with sub-mix outputs.
- Four input channels (two with stereo inputs, two with mono inputs and a Pan knob)
- Headphone and main 1/8" outputs, each with separate Level knob
- Line level output driver with zero impedance, capable of driving long cables
- Output can be switched between line and modular level
- Low noise, cross-talk, and bleed-through
- Anti-pop feature that silences pops and thumps when the power is turned on
- Headers in back allow for connecting to other Listen Four or Listen Four Quarters modules to create a mixer with 8, 12, 16, or more channels and multiple sub-mix outputs
- Connects via headers to WAV Recorder module for recording final mix without using patch cables
- Signal lights for each channel and output mix
- Clipping lights with adjustable level
- 10HP Eurorack format module
- 0.98" (25mm) maximum depth (includes power cable)
- 10-pin Eurorack power header
- Maximum values without using headphones jack (Main outputs shorted to ground, headphones jack not used, maximum signal levels on all channels)
- +12V: 70mA
- -12V: 62mA
- Maximum values in worst-case conditions (All outputs including headphone jack shorted to ground, maximum signal levels on all channels)
- +12V: 200mA
- -12V: 62mA
- Output type: zero-impedance, compensated for electrolytic capacitor distortionFrequency Response: +/-0.2dB max deviation, 10Hz - 20kHzMaximum output level: 22.2V peak-to-peakMaximum gain of channels 1 and 2: 8.0dB (hard-panned), 3.1dB (center-panned)Maximum gain of channels 3 and 4, and INS header: 4.9dB
- Channel bleed-through (Main Level attenuation) Test conditions: Test signal input into each channel with Level knob at 100%. Frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz tested. Result given as a ratio of the signal measured on main output jacks with Main Level knob at 0%, to the signal measured with Main Level knob at 100%. Worst-case results for any channel and frequency reported.
- Left output jack: -102dB
- Right output jack: -90dB
- Channel bleed-through (channel attenuation) Test conditions: Test signal input into each channel with Level knob at 0% and Main Level knob at 100%. Frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz tested. Result given as a ratio of the signal measured on main output jacks with channel Level knob at 0%, to the signal measured with channel Level knob at 100%. Worst-case results for any channel and frequency reported.
- Left output jack: channel 4: -90dB at 20kHz; all other channels -110dB
- Right output jack: channel 4: -84dB at 20kHz; all other channels -110dB
- Channel cross-talk Test conditions: Test signal input into each channel. Level knob at 0%, and other channel Level knobs at 100%. Main Level knob at 100%. Frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz tested. Measured signal subtracted from signal with all Level knobs at 0%, and result given in dB as a ratio to output signal with test channel's Level knob at 100%. Worst-case results for any channel and frequency reported.
- Left output jack: -110dB
- Right output jack: -102dB
- Frequency response: -0.2dB at 20Hz; 0dB at 100Hz to 20kHz (driving 32 ohm headphones)
- Maximum voltage (peak-to-peak): 5Vpp
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.