Get A Portable, Flexible, And Versatile Powered Case For Your Eurorack Modules With The 4MS Pod32 Powered 32HP Eurorack Case
Low-cost, portable, compact enclosure that turns Eurorack modules into table-top instruments.
The Pod32 is 32HP with 1.34" (34mm) of available module depth. The built-in power supply has two power connectors and can be daisy-chained to other Pods. More power connectors can be added with the Multi Power Cable accessory.
Pods require a power brick. If you already have a powered Pod and power brick (or a Row Power module) you can use a barrel cable to daisy-chain powered Pods.
The Pod32 includes ten (10) M3x8mm stainless steel screws and is compatible with M3 Knurlies.
- 4ms Pods are low-cost, portable, compact enclosures that turn Eurorack modules into table-top instruments. Pods come with an integrated, daisy-chainable power supply that allows you to link multiple units in different configurations using only a single power brick.
- Each Pod typically will house one or two modules, but three or more can be accommodated using a multi-power cable accessory. Standard M3 threaded holes allow for any configuration of modules.
- Mix and match your Pods with desktop synths, effect pedals, drum machines or any musical gear for a flexible modular system. Need to add another module? Just add a Pod! Need to pack light for a live set? Just grab the Pods you need and go!
- Made from 100% anodized aluminum, Pods are light, tough and perfect for on-the-go. The power supply can handle up to 700mA of +12V, which is plenty of juice for even the most modern digital modules. (Or if you prefer to DIY your power supply, Pods are also available unpowered!)
- Pods are a perfect way to get started in Eurorack module, or to add a couple more modules to your monster system. They can even daisy-chain with the 4ms Row Power system, making them a convenient outboard mini-skiff.
- 32HP Pod, black anodized aluminum
- Built-in power supply with two Eurorack power headers
- M3 x 8mm pan-head screws, stainless steel (10)
- Adhesive rubber feet (4)
- Does not include barrel cable or power brick
- Two 16-pin Eurorack power shrouded headers
- +12V max 0.7A
- -12V max 0.28A
- +5V max 0.2A
- Power input: Two barrel jacks for daisy-chaining
- 15V-20VDC, 2.1mm positive tip
- Width: 167.1mm (6.58")
- Height: 159.5mm (6.28")
- Depth: 36mm (1.42")
- Max module depth: 34.2mm (1.34")
- Module width: 26HP
- 0.25 kg = 9 oz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91462