Get A Portable, Flexible, And Versatile Powered Case For Your Eurorack Modules With The 4MS Pod60 Powered 60HP Eurorack Case
The Pod60 is a low-cost, portable, and compact enclosure that turns Eurorack modules into table-top instruments. It is 60HP with 1.34" (34mm) of available module depth.
The built-in power supply has four power connectors and can be daisy-chained to other Pods. More power connectors can be added with the Multi Power Cable accessory.
Pods require a power brick. If you already have a powered Pod and power brick (or a Row Power module) you can use a barrel cable to daisy-chain powered Pods.
The Pod60 includes twenty (20) M3x8mm stainless steel screws and is compatible with M3 Knurlies.
- 4ms Pods are low-cost, portable, compact enclosures that turn Eurorack modules into table-top instruments. Pods come with an integrated, daisy-chainable power supply that allows you to link multiple units in different configurations using only a single power brick.
- Each Pod typically will house one or two modules, but three or more can be accommodated using a multi-power cable accessory. Standard M3 threaded holes allow for any configuration of modules.
- Mix and match your Pods with desktop synths, effect pedals, drum machines or any musical gear for a flexible modular system. Need to add another module? Just add a Pod! Need to pack light for a live set? Just grab the Pods you need and go!
- Made from 100% anodized aluminum, Pods are light, tough and perfect for on-the-go. The Pod60's double power supply can handle up to 1.4A of +12V, which is plenty of juice for even the most modern digital modules. (Or if you prefer to DIY your power supply, Pods are also available unpowered!)
- Pods are a perfect way to get started in Eurorack module, or to add a couple more modules to your monster system. They can even daisy-chain with the 4ms Row Power system, making them a convenient outboard mini-skiff.
- 60HP Pod, black anodized aluminum
- Built-in power supply with four Eurorack power headers
- M3 x 8mm pan-head screws, stainless steel (20)
- Adhesive rubber feet (4)
- Does not include barrel cable or power brick
- Four 16-pin Eurorack power shrouded headers
- +12V max 1.4A
- -12V max 0.56A
- +5V max 0.4A
- Power input: Two barrel jacks for daisy-chaining
- 15V-20VDC, 2.1mm positive tip
- Width: 309.3mm (12.17")
- Height: 159.5mm (6.28")
- Depth: 36mm (1.42")
- Max module depth: 34.2mm (1.34")
- Module width: 60HP
- 0.41 kg (14.5 oz)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.