OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Introduce Clear, Accurate Low-End To Your Monitor System The Adam Audio Sub12 Powered Subwoofer
The Sub12 is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any near or midfield monitoring system down to 22 Hz.
A sturdy special woofer with extended cone travel and a heavy-duty coil have been optimized for accurate reproduction from a bass reflex enclosure. The down-firing bass reflex tube avoids intrusive ventilation noise because of its generous size and shape. The PWM amplifier produces over 90% efficiency and can handle critical passages without overheating for long periods of time. An additional output allows you to cascade as many subwoofers as needed.
The Sub12 subwoofer provides a precise combination of low cutoff frequency (-3dB at 22Hz) and an undistorted high sound pressure level (115dB SPL at 1m).
- Bass reproduction down to 22 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m â‰¥ 115 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 12" woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- Additional sub output
According to downward working bass reflex tube with generous dimensions and corresponding rounding
- Crossover frequency is selectable between 50 - 150 Hz
Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
- Number 1
- Basket Ø 12" (310 mm)
- Voice coil Ø 2" (50 mm)
- Cone material Paper
- Subwoofer 1
- Amp. power RMS / music 200 W / 300 W
- Analog XLR / RCA
- Panel Rear
- Frequency response 22 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz ≤1 %
- Peak SPL max at 1m ≥115 dB
- Crossover frequencies 50 - 150 Hz
- Input impedance 10 KOhm
- Power cord, Manual
Manufacturer: Adam Audio
Model: SUB 12
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA77471
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device