Introduce Clear, Accurate Low-End To Your Monitor Setup With The Adam Audio Sub8 Powered Subwoofer
The Sub8 is a small yet powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any nearfield monitoring system down to 30Hz.
It houses a robust 8.5' woofer with a 1.5' voice coil driven by a 160W ICE power amplifier. This amp combines low heat generation with high performance to handle maximum power levels, even during long mix sessions.
The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor input level and crossover frequency settings. These settings can also be controlled via the included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
The Sub8 is designed for smaller rooms up to 20 square meters. It is an ideal match for the ADAM AX-Series and the S1X and S2X nearfield monitors.
- Linear bass reproduction down to 28 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m 110 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 8.5" woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- Upper cut-off frequency is selectable between 50 - 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
- Remote control (contained in the delivery contents)
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- Compact cabinet dimensions
- Number: 1
- Basket: 8.5" (210 mm)
- Voice coil :1.5" (38 mm) '
- Cone material: Paper
Built In Amplifiers
- Subwoofer: 1
- Amp. power RMS: / music 160 W / 240 W
- Analog XLR / RCA
- Panel Front
- Frequency response 28 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD: 60 Hz ≤1 %
- Peak SPL max at 1m ≥110 dB
- Crossover frequencies: 50 - 150 Hz
- Input impedance: 10 KOhm
- Delivery Contents: Remote control, Batteries (3 x AAA), Power cord, Manual
Manufacturer: Adam Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details