*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Easily Harness The Power Of DMX With ADJ MYDMX3.0 Lighting Control Software & Hardware
DMX control software designed to help make programming lightshows easier. myDMX 3.0 is ADJ's latest control software / hardware.
ADJ's myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features).
Fully compatible with both Mac and PC, myDMX 3.0 is a new software/hardware system for controlling DMX lighting equipment from a computer. It comprises an enhanced interface box as well as a completely new software release that offers advanced additional features while retaining the intuitive usability that has made myDMX so popular.
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
- 1 GHz speed processor
- 2 GB Memory (RAM)
- 1280*768 pixel screen
- OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
- 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
- 4 GB Memory (RAM)
- Video card with 1GB video memory
- 1920*1080 pixel screen
- OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Model: MYDMX 3.0
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.