Power up with theÂ POW-R BAR LINK, built specifically to meet the needs of professional entertainers and touring acts
The ADJ POW-R BAR LINK is a forward-thinking tool for any working entertainer, stage or installation that helps make powering electronics easier. It incorporates 6 surge-protected AC power sockets, a locking powerCON IN cable and a powerCON through connection to link multiple POW-R BAR LINK units.
The POW-R BAR LINK has a robust metal case design and is built to last the rigors or touring and staging. It is only available with 120V Edison sockets to be sold in North America.
- Six surge-protected AC 3-prong Edison power sockets
- powerCON in and through to link to other POW-R BAR LINKs
- Shelf for placing mobile phone or tablet while charging
- Heavy-duty metal construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road
- M10 bolt on rear to attached to a clamp and hung on truss
- Maximum AC Output Current: 15 amps
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
- Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Built-in circuit breaker in ON/OFF switch
- ETL approved (US & Canada)
- Length: 10.5â€ (268 mm)
- Width: 3.3â€ (84 mm)
- Horizontal Height: 2.5â€ (65 mm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Line Cord: 6-foot, captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison powerCON locking plug
Manufacturer: ADJ Supply
Model: POW-R BAR LINK
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90840
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device