Power up with the POW-R BAR LINK, built specifically to meet the needs of professional entertainers and touring acts
The ADJ POW-R BAR LINK is a forward-thinking tool for any working entertainer, stage or installation that helps make powering electronics easier. It incorporates 6 surge-protected AC power sockets, a locking powerCON IN cable and a powerCON through connection to link multiple POW-R BAR LINK units.
The POW-R BAR LINK has a robust metal case design and is built to last the rigors or touring and staging. It is only available with 120V Edison sockets to be sold in North America.
- Six surge-protected AC 3-prong Edison power sockets
- powerCON in and through to link to other POW-R BAR LINKs
- Shelf for placing mobile phone or tablet while charging
- Heavy-duty metal construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road
- M10 bolt on rear to attached to a clamp and hung on truss
- Maximum AC Output Current: 15 amps
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
- Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Built-in circuit breaker in ON/OFF switch
- ETL approved (US & Canada)
- Length: 10.5" (268 mm)
- Width: 3.3" (84 mm)
- Horizontal Height: 2.5" (65 mm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Line Cord: 6-foot, captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison powerCON locking plug
Model: POW-R BAR LINK
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.