OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Drive Your Low End Into The Ground With The Aguilar AGRO Bass Overdrive Pedal
The AGRO is based on the saturation channel of Aguilarâ€™s celebrated AG 500 bass head. Capable of producing everything from warm, tube-like overdrive to full-on distortion, this pedal will give you the grind you need without sucking out your low end.
The AGRO offers a wealth of overdriven sounds within an easy to use, 4-knob layout. The SATURATION control offers a tremendous range of distortion while the CONTOUR control allows you to dial in a scooped or a more aggressive, boosted midrange sound. The PRESENCE knob adds the right amount of â€˜attackâ€™ ensuring that your bass remains defined even with the most saturated settings. The output LEVEL control guarantees that youâ€™ll be able to get the distortion you want at any volume level.
- Separate Saturation and output level controls
- Contour control: broad spectrum mid scoop centered around 900Hz
- Presence control: + 6dB/-20dB >4kHz
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Current consumption: 7mA
- Input impedance: 1MÎ© (Effect On)
- Output impedance: 1 KÎ©
- Maximum Output: +6dBu (1.6VRMS)
- Noise Level: -91 dBu â€˜Aâ€™ weighted *
- External DC Power: 9-10 VDC center terminal negative
Manufacturer: Aguilar Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA6343
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device