Drive Your Low End Into The Ground With The Aguilar AGRO Bass Overdrive Pedal
The AGRO is based on the saturation channel of Aguilarâ€™s celebrated AG 500 bass head. Capable of producing everything from warm, tube-like overdrive to full-on distortion, this pedal will give you the grind you need without sucking out your low end.
The AGRO offers a wealth of overdriven sounds within an easy to use, 4-knob layout. The SATURATION control offers a tremendous range of distortion while the CONTOUR control allows you to dial in a scooped or a more aggressive, boosted midrange sound. The PRESENCE knob adds the right amount of â€˜attackâ€™ ensuring that your bass remains defined even with the most saturated settings. The output LEVEL control guarantees that youâ€™ll be able to get the distortion you want at any volume level.
- Separate Saturation and output level controls
- Contour control: broad spectrum mid scoop centered around 900Hz
- Presence control: + 6dB/-20dB >4kHz
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Current consumption: 7mA
- Input impedance: 1MÎ© (Effect On)
- Output impedance: 1 KÎ©
- Maximum Output: +6dBu (1.6VRMS)
- Noise Level: -91 dBu â€˜Aâ€™ weighted *
- External DC Power: 9-10 VDC center terminal negative
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.