Get More Flexibility - The Aguilar Tone Hammer 700 Wields Power To Nail It
New York, NY - Aguilar Amplification, manufacturer of high-quality amplifiers, speaker cabinets, pickups and effects pedals for bassists, is pleased to announce the Tone Hammer 700 amplifier. The Tone Hammer 700 joins the Tone Hammer 350 and 500 as part of the enormously popular Tone Hammer series of amplifiers.
Giving the Tone Hammer 700 its flexible tone-shaping capabilities is Aguilarâ€™s Tone Hammer preamp, the same preamp used in the Tone Hammer D.I./preamp pedal, which has become a favorite of bass players all over the world.Â
The 4.9 lb. (2.22 kg) Tone Hammer 700 delivers 700 continuous watts @ 4 or 2.67 ohms. 350 watts @ 8 ohms and features bass, treble and fully sweepable midrange controls. The Drive control utilizes Aguilarâ€™s proprietary AGS circuit which adds subtle distortion and midrange punch to the sound.Â
- Power Output: 700 Watts Into 4 Ohms, 350 Watts Into 8 Ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz â€“ 1 Khz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 Khz
- Drive Control: Fully Adjustable, Featuring Aguilar'S Proprietary AGS (Adaptive Gain Shaping) Circuit
- Effects Loop: Series Operation. Adds 6 dB Of Additional Gain, Making It Useful For A Broad Range Of Effects Units.
- Inputs: One 1/4" Input Jack, Compatible With All Active And Passive Basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR Balanced Output With Pre/Post EQ And Ground Lift Switch
- Tuner Output
- Cooling: Two High-Quality Whisper Fans With Thermal Speed Control
- Dimensions: 10.75"W X 8.5"D X 2.75"H
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
- Optional: Durable Carrying Bag
Model: TONE HAMMER 700
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.