Get More Flexibility - The Aguilar Tone Hammer 700 Wields Power To Nail It
New York, NY - Aguilar Amplification, manufacturer of high-quality amplifiers, speaker cabinets, pickups and effects pedals for bassists, is pleased to announce the Tone Hammer 700 amplifier. The Tone Hammer 700 joins the Tone Hammer 350 and 500 as part of the enormously popular Tone Hammer series of amplifiers.
Giving the Tone Hammer 700 its flexible tone-shaping capabilities is Aguilarâ€™s Tone Hammer preamp, the same preamp used in the Tone Hammer D.I./preamp pedal, which has become a favorite of bass players all over the world.Â
The 4.9 lb. (2.22 kg) Tone Hammer 700 delivers 700 continuous watts @ 4 or 2.67 ohms. 350 watts @ 8 ohms and features bass, treble and fully sweepable midrange controls. The Drive control utilizes Aguilarâ€™s proprietary AGS circuit which adds subtle distortion and midrange punch to the sound.Â
- Power Output: 700 Watts Into 4 Ohms, 350 Watts Into 8 Ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz â€“ 1 Khz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 Khz
- Drive Control: Fully Adjustable, Featuring Aguilar'S Proprietary AGS (Adaptive Gain Shaping) Circuit
- Effects Loop: Series Operation. Adds 6 dB Of Additional Gain, Making It Useful For A Broad Range Of Effects Units.
- Inputs: One 1/4" Input Jack, Compatible With All Active And Passive Basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR Balanced Output With Pre/Post EQ And Ground Lift Switch
- Tuner Output
- Cooling: Two High-Quality Whisper Fans With Thermal Speed Control
- Dimensions: 10.75"W X 8.5"D X 2.75"H
- Warranty: Three Year Limited
- Optional: Durable Carrying Bag
Manufacturer: Aguilar Amplification
Model: TONE HAMMER 700
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91392
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device