*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Pristine Sound For A Wide Range Of Uses With The AKG C414 XLII Reference Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone
The AKG C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect; the capsule. The C414 XLII's slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
The C414 XLII delivers the sonic character of the famous AKG C12 with astounding sound quality for lead vocals and solo instruments.
- Nine Selectable Polar Patterns
- Three Attenuation Levels (-6/-12/-18Db) For Close-Up Recording Or High-Output Sources Of Up To 158dB SPL
- Three Switchable Different Bass-Cut Filters To Reduce Wind Noise, Stage Vibration Or Proximity Effect
- Overload Warning With Audio Peak Hold LED To Detect Shortest Audio Peak
- Sonic Character Of The Famous AKG C12
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 6 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Signal To Noise: 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -6; -12; -18 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 160; 80; 40 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2200 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, And Figure Of Eight
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 4.5 mA
Model: C414 XLII
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details