Get The Instrument Microphone With Minimal Interference - The AKG C451B Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Responding to growing demand, AKG decided to make the AKG C 451 B Microphone with the same acoustic performance as the popular original C 451 EB + CK 1, with dramatically improved specifications. Using an extremely light diaphragm, the new AKG C 451 B Microphone is almost totally insensitive to handling noise. Other AKG Mic features include an all-metal body for excellent protection from RF interference and high reliability for excellent results under almost all conditions.
The AKG C 451 B Microphone is an excellent tool for accurately capturing signals rich in transients such as drums, instruments with a percussive sound, acoustic guitar, or for overhead miking.
- Sound Of The Legendary C451 Eb + Ck1 Capsule From 1969 - Delivers Stunning Sound Quality With Maximum Accuracy
- Impressive Sound Pressure Level Capability Of 155dB SPL Allows Close-Miking Of High-Energy Sound Sources Without Distortion
- Highly Effective High-Pass Filter With 12dB/Octave Prevents Low-End Distortion Caused By Rumble Or Wind Noise
- Transformerless Preamp And Surface Mount Technology Provides Extremely Low Distortion, Highest Reliability And Less Weight
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity :9 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 135/145/155 dB (0/-10/-20 dB) (k=0,5%)
- Equivalent Noise Level: (IEC 60268-4) 29 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB-A
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 76 dB
- Preattenuation Pad: 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB selectable
- Bass filter: flat, 12 dB/octave at 75 or 150 Hz, selectable
- Impedance: Recommended Load Impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 52 V Phantom Power To DIN 45596
- Powering: Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Satin Nickel Plated
- Net Weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz.
Model: C451 B
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details