*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The AKG C477 WR Delivers Quality Audio With Convenience and Discretion
The C 477 WR is a highly professional head-worn condenser microphone specifically designed for almost "invisible" use by performers on stage and radio or TV moderators. In line with this concept, the microphone is extremely light. The dual-diaphragm capsule of the C 477 WR features an additional gold-sputtered protective diaphragm that prevents moisture and perspiration from penetrating into the transducer. This reduces the risk of failure caused by humidity to a practical minimum. The microphone arm is attached to the left-hand side of the behind-the-neck headband. A right-hand version is also available for TV moderator duos or similar applications.
- Type: Pre-polarized dual-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz: 8 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL: 133 dB
- Equivalent noise level: less than 26 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): greater than 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance: 3.5 kΩ
- Recommended load impedance: 10 kΩ
- Supply voltage: 1.5 VDC to 12 VDC
- Current consumption: less than 0.6 mA
- L versions = 3-pin mini XLR
- oc versions = stripped and tinned leads
- SH/P version = Lemo connector
- Cable length: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Size (LxWxH): Approx. 180 x 130 x 85 mm (7.1 x 5.2 x 3.3 in.)
- Net/shipping weight: Approx. 15 g / 325 g (0.53 oz. / 11.5 oz.)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.