Let Your Audience Hear You Clearer Than Ever With An AKG C520 L Professional Head Worn Condenser Microphone
The AKG C520 professional head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. This makes the C520 a great choice for singing keyboardists, drummers and dancing performers who need to have their hands free. Sweat isn't an issue with the C520 because the moisture shield prevents persipiration from entering the transducer element.
Those looking to use the C520 while dancing or moving while singing will be pleased to know that there is a built in shock mount to help reduce body noise to a minimum. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. The microphone arm mounts on either the left or the right side of the headband making it a versatile option wherever you prefer to mount it.
- Lightweight and adjustable headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Left and right flexible boom mounting for precise positioning to the sound source
- Condenser capsule on flexible shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical, ambient and body noise
- Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
- Available with professional mini XLR connector C520 L for all AKG wireless body-pack transmitters or C520 with standard XLR connector
- Audio frequency bandwidth 60 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level 31 dB-A
- Sensitivity 5 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 63 dB-A
- Electrical impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance 2000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns Cardioid
- Powering Interface Voltage 9 to 52 V
- Current 2 mA
- Audio Output Type Mini XLR
- Gender Female
- Contacts 3-pin
- Finish matte black
Model: C520 L
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.