OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Pro Sound Quality For Performers And Presenters Alike With The AKG DMS300 8-Channel 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Instrument System
AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life, and the ultimate ease-of-use. The DMS300 is available in two options: with a high-quality, AKG handheld microphone or with a bodypack. The bodypack is instrument-ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging over 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound. Combined together with ultra-low latency, the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the unrivaled signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security, performance and support for up to eight co-existing systems make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage.
- Systems include a stationary receiver (SR300) and either a handheld microphone transmitter (HT300) or bodypack transmitter (PT300)
- Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, co-existing DMS300 systems
- High-resolution front-panel LCD screen allows easy setup, monitoring and control
- Color-coded channel identification for ease of pairing
- Authentic AKG microphone capsule and acoustic engineering
- 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption
- Adaptive frequency/channel selection
- Antenna, time and frequency diversity
- Two removable front-mounted antennas
- 30-meter (100-foot) operating range
- System latencyâ‰¤ 2.9 ms
- Up to 12-hour battery life using 2xAA batteries
- XLR and Â¼â€ TRS balanced audio outputs (Receiver)
- RJ12 jack for sync (Receiver)
- AKG MicroMic (3-pin mini XLR) line input for instruments or optional AKG headsets or clip-on mics (Bodypack)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional rack mount kit
- Universal AC/DC power adapter
- Sleek industrial design
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91873
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device