Get Pro Sound Quality For Performers And Presenters Alike With The AKG DMS300 8-Channel 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Instrument System
AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life, and the ultimate ease-of-use. The DMS300 is available in two options: with a high-quality, AKG handheld microphone or with a bodypack. The bodypack is instrument-ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging over 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound. Combined together with ultra-low latency, the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the unrivaled signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security, performance and support for up to eight co-existing systems make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage.
- Systems include a stationary receiver (SR300) and either a handheld microphone transmitter (HT300) or bodypack transmitter (PT300)
- Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, co-existing DMS300 systems
- High-resolution front-panel LCD screen allows easy setup, monitoring and control
- Color-coded channel identification for ease of pairing
- Authentic AKG microphone capsule and acoustic engineering
- 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption
- Adaptive frequency/channel selection
- Antenna, time and frequency diversity
- Two removable front-mounted antennas
- 30-meter (100-foot) operating range
- System latency- 2.9 ms
- Up to 12-hour battery life using 2xAA batteries
- XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced audio outputs (Receiver)
- RJ12 jack for sync (Receiver)
- AKG MicroMic (3-pin mini XLR) line input for instruments or optional AKG headsets or clip-on mics (Bodypack)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional rack mount kit
- Universal AC/DC power adapter
- Sleek industrial design
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.