Get a Microphone that will be the Center of your Creative Universe - The AKG Lyra Multimode USB Microphone
Whether you're podcasting, making YouTube videos, live streaming, or recording your next hit, easily do it all and sound like a pro with the AKG Lyra Ultra HD, multimode USB microphone. For more than 70 years, the world's greatest recordings and performances have been captured through AKG microphones; now it's your turn. Simply plug Lyra into your PC, Mac, phone or tablet and you're ready to go. System requirements: Windows 8 or higher , Mac OS 10.7 or higher, Android 9 or higher, iOS 10 or higher. iOS support may require Apple Camera Connection Kit, Android support may require OTG adapter cable, available separately. 24-bit/192kHz maximum audio performance is dependent on host device and software capabilities.
- AKG Lyra works seamlessly with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices so you can quickly record your ideas in the studio or on the go. You'll be up and running in no time, no matter your experience level. There's no assembly required or need for a separate audio interface-it just works, right out of the box.
EASY TO USE
- Simple controls help you get started quickly. Whether you're recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, every function you need is ergonomically placed and easily accessed right on the mic-so you can stay in the moment while always being in control. You can even plug your headphones directly into Lyra, further streamlining your setup.
- Inspired by classic studio microphones like the legendary AKG C414, the Lyra mic offers a sleek design that's sure to spark your creativity. An integrated stand with built-in cable management makes it easy to position Lyra on your desktop. Lyra can also be mounted on a traditional mic stand or microphone boom arm for more flexibility.
YOUR COMPLETE PRODUCTION STUDIO
- AKG Lyra will enhance the audio you capture in all major audio and video production software and online platforms, plus it comes with Ableton Live 10 Lite recording software (Mac/PC) so you can get started right out of the box. Speed up your workflow with powerful editing tools and make music or backing tracks with the included software instruments.
- Transfer Protocol: USB 2.0
- Transducer: 4 proprietary, permanently polarized back plate, condenser capsules
- Capture Modes: Selectable; Front, Front & Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Power Requirement/Consumption: 5V USB / 75 mA
- Headphone Impedance: 16 ohms
- Headphone Power Output (RMS): 43 mW
- Headphone THD: <0.009%
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 22kHz
- Headphone S/N Ratio: 98.0 dB
- Dimensions: Height(247.5 mm (9.72 in.), Width(107.90 mm (4.23 in.), Length(152.50 mm (6 in.)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93746
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device