Get Precision Sound For A Wide Variety Of Sources With The AKG P170 High Performance Instrumental Condenser Microphone
The P170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording of overheads, percussion, acoustic guitars and other strings. Its lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. The P170 utilizes the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451 B.
- Rugged All-Metal Body And Robust Design Withstands Tough Day-To-Day Use
- Switchable Attenuation Pad For High SPL Applications Up To 155 dB SPL
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21465
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device