OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Tailor-Made For Meetings And Presentations - The AKG PCC170 Professional Boundary Layer Supercardioid Microphone
The PCC170 and the PCC170 SW are professional boundary layer microphones with supercardioid polar pattern to minimize background noise and feedback. The microphones are designed for use on boardroom tables or lecterns. Both microphones provide a bass-tilt switch, allowing the user to tailor the low-end response and reduce subsonic noise. The included RFI suppression ensures trouble-free operation even with active cell phones nearby. The PCC170 SW has a silent-operating programmable membrane switch that can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. For easy installation, both microphones offer an XLR connector and a detachable cable.
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers high gain before feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) Technology for optimum speech intelligibility
- Three-position bass-tilt switch for optimized suppression of subsonic noise
- Silent-operating on/off switch to reduce the number of simultaneously open mics
- Detachable cable, easy to install and service
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 50 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 72 dB-A
- Type: Switchcraft TB3M
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
Voltage: 12 to 48 V
Manufacturer: Crown Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA57359
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device