Get Up And Running With The AKG WMS40 MINI2 Dual Vocal Set US25B/D Wireless Microphone System
The WMS40 Mini Dual Vocal Set is a true plug 'n' play wireless solution. Each of the two included HT40 Mini handheld transmitter features a dynamic cardioid capsule for maximum gain before feedback. Their extremely long battery life of 30 hours off a single AA battery saves money in day-to-day use. The receiver offers two balanced outputs via 1/4" jack connectors.
The AKG WMS40 Mini wireless microphone system provides crystal clear sound and is a true plug'n'play solution. The AKG Wireless Mic system is available in different application optimized set packages, all of which includes a universal, switched mode power supply for worldwide operation.Â
The AKG WMS40 Mini system stands out for its extremely long battery life of 30 hours with a single AA battery which helps saving money in the long run.
- Crystal clear sound
- Best audio quality for powerful performances
- "Up and running" in a second
- Plug and play solution for easy setup
- 30 hours of operation from a single AA size battery
- Saves money in day-to-day use
- Switched mode power supply
- Universal connector kit for worldwide use
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 40 to 20000 Hz
- Signal to Noise: 110 dB-A
- THD at 1 kHz 0.8 Prozent
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 55 Celsius
- Radio Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Recommended simultaneous channels: 3
- Number of selectable frequencies: 1 Fixed frequency
- Radio Range (Line of Sight): 20m
- Modulation: FM
- Encryption: No encryption
- Transmitter Synchronization: Not necessary
- Racksize 1/3 Racksize (19")
- Balanced Jack (1/4")
What's in the box?
- 1 x SR40 Mini Dual receiver
- 2 x HT40 Mini handheld transmitter
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.