Get A Great Cable Management Solution For Houses Of Worship, Hotels, Gyms And Band Applications - The AKG WMS40 Mini2 Dual Instrumental Set BD US45A/C Wireless System
The WMS40 Mini Dual Instrumental Set is a true plug 'n' play wireless solution providing crystal clear audio sound. Each of the two included PT40 Mini pocket transmitter provides a professional 3pin mini XLR connector, compatible to all guitars, basses and AKG's MicroMics, from line to mic level. Their extremely long battery life of 30 hours off a single AA battery saves money in day-to-day use. The receiver offers two balanced outputs via 1/4" jack connectors.
- The WMS40 mini2 Sets ensure brilliant sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio
- Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time
- The SR40 mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2, indicating ON/OFF status.
- Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply with EU, UK, and US adapters
- The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously
- The PT40 mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class
- A reliable mini XLR input allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone
- The rugged HT40 mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element
- Battery life is the same legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery as for the standard WMS40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run
- Carrier Frequency Range: 660 to 865 MHz
- Modulation FM
- Audio Bandwidth: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Frequency stability (-10 degrees C to +50 degrees C) 15 kHz
- T.H.D. at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%
- Compander Integrated
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 105 dB(A)
- RF Output Typ. Max: 10 mW
- Power Requirement: Single 1.5-V AA Size Battery
- Battery Life: 30 hours
- 1 x SR40 Dual mini receiver
- 2 x PT40 Mini pocket transmitter
- 2 x MKG L Instrument cable
- 1 x Universal power supply with US
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.