OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Experience A Durable Portable Expander Rack With The Allen & Heath DX168 Portable DX Expander
The DX168 is a rugged, portable expander for adding remote I/O to a dLive S Class or dLive C Class system.
Each DX168 features 16 mic preamps with independent Phantom Power LED indicators, plus 8 XLR line outs. Up to 6 DX168 units can be connected to a dLive system â€“ 4 via the MixRack and 2 via the Surface â€“ allowing up to 96 remote inputs and 48 remote outputs in addition to those provided by the MixRack and Surface.
The DX168 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, MixRack or upstream DX168 via a secure EtherCon port. A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX168 for additional remote I/O.
The Expanderâ€™s rugged design, with hard-wearing rubber bumpers, allows it to be placed directly on the stage floor during performances. Weighing in at just 4.8kg and featuring a sturdy carry handle, the DX168 offers the convenience and portability needed in rental, education, houses of worship and many other environments. An optional 4U rack mounting kit is available which allows installation in industry standard 19-inch racks.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Compatible with dLive S Class and dLive C Class hardware
- Up to 6 DX168 units can be added to a dLive system for 96 inputs / 48 outputs
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX168 Expanders for additional I/O (requires firmware 1.60 or higher)
- Redundant DX connection to dLive S Class hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Plug and Play â€“ no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle
Manufacturer: Allen & Heath
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91442
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device