*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Eliminator Lighting Mini Par Bar Will Bring Any Room to Life with Washes of Colored Light
The Eliminator Lighting Mini Par Bar is an all-in-one system that includes four plastic LED Pars mounted on a linear base with a single power source, a metal tripod stand to mount the linear base on, a wireless remote, and a transportation bag. Each LED Par fixture includes twelve 1-Watt LED (RGBW) and may be manually rotated so that users can aim the light in a desired direction.
The Mini Par Bar is a very versatile system allowing user to use the fixtures portably on the supplied tripod stand, in a fixed installation using the mounting points on the linear base or set on the ground used as foot lighting. This flexibility allows for a wide variety of uses: stage lighting, bands, DJs, nightclubs, lounges, small bars and portable churches.
The lighting system is easy to use with various control options. Use the supplied wireless remote or connect to DMX control to use in sound active mode, DMX, auto or link multiple systems together in a Primary/Secondary operation.
- Light source: 4 fixtures with 12x 1-Watt RGBW (3 red, 3 green, 3 blue, 3 white) LEDs each
- Great for Stage Lighting, Bands, Night Clubs and Mobile Entertainers
- May be used with supplied tripod, mounted on truss or used on the ground
- Emits less heat on performers on stage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
- Wired Digital Communication Network
- 25 degree beam angle
- 4-button LED display menu control system
- 4 Control Modes: Sound active, DMX, Auto or linking Primary/Secondary
- 8 DMX Channels
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
- Max Power: 80W
- Multi-Voltage Operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Input)
- Stand Height: 47.25 - 76.375 inch / 1200 - 1940 mm (minimum - maximum)
- Dimensions (fully open): 33.86 x 29.9 x 76.38 inch / 860 x 760 x 1940 mm
- Dimensions (in carry bag): 40.55 x 5.9 x 15.55 inch / 1030 x 150 x 395 mm
- Weight: 15.5 lb / 7.5 kg
IR Wireless Control Features
- Power On/Off button
- All On
- Quick color change
- Slow color change
- Color adjustment
- Chase speed adjustment
- DMX channel selection
- 1x 4 LED Pars mounted on a Linear base
- 1x 4 Lighting tripod stand
- 1x IR Wireless remote control
- 1x Transportation bag
- 1x IEC Power cable
Model: MINI PAR BAR
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.