*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Uplight Your Room With The American DJ Flat Par TRI7XS
The ADJ Flat Par TRI7XS is a professional “low profile” LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features seven 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting.
The Flat Par TRI7XS has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Primary/Secondary modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 25-Watts of power per fixture.
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 7x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- Snoot Frame included helps limit unwanted light exposure
- New Feature – Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Light output: 399 LUX @ 2M; 98.1 LUX @ 4M (40-degree beam)
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 26.5W max
- Power Cable Length: 1.8m (IEC)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.25”/272x230x115mm
- Weight: 6 lbs./2.4 kg.
Model: FLAT PAR TRI7XS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.