*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Powerful Beam Effect With The American DJ Focus Beam LED
The Focus Beam LED, a complimentary fixture to the other Focus Series moving heads, uses a powerful 80W LED engine to produce a powerful, 7400K, 2.5-degree beam from an advanced optical system. This fixture features motorized focus, two prism effects (rotatable 8-facet Circular and rotatable 6-facet Linear), and it has a built-in in frost filter for wash effects.
There are a variety of control options on the Focus Beam LED such as: DMX & RDM protocol, a variety of dimming modes, fine pan and fine tilt options, and adjustable gamma and LED refresh rate settings. There is an on-board function display with 5 touch buttons making it easy to dial in custom settings.
The Focus Beam LED offers 13 dichroic colors plus white, and has 15 fixed GOBOs plus open and a GOBO shake effect.
There is a convenient USB port on the rear panel used to update firmware. The fixture has locking Seetronic In/Out connections to daisy chain power, and 5-pin DMX In/Out to link data. The fixture is compact and lightweight suitable for fixed installations or temporary, mobile event applications.
- 1x 80W Cool White LED Engine
- 2.5° Beam Angle
- Color Temperature: 7400K
- 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
- 13 dichroic colors + white
- Metal wheel with 15 fixed GOBOs + Open
- GOBO shake effect
- Prism Wheel 1: Rotatable 8-facet Circular
- Prism Wheel 2: Rotatable 6-facet Linear
- Prism Indexing with overlay feature
- 2 DMX Channel Modes: 16 & 18 channels
- 16-Bit Pan, Tilt & Dimmer control
- DMX Connections: 5-pin Locking XLR In & Out
- Power Connections: Seetronic Locking Power In & Out
- Pan & Pan Fine: 630 degrees
- Tilt & Tilt Fine: 270 degrees
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 136W @ 120V
- Daisy chain: 15 units @ 120V; 30 units @ 230V
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.96" x 7.55" x 17.61" / 278x191x447mm
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.25 kg)
In The Box
- 2x Omega Brackets
- 1x Seetronic Power Locking Power Cable
Model: FOCUS BEAM LED
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.