Dance On Clouds With The American DJ Mister Cool II Low Lying Fog Machine
Over 10 years ago, Mister Kool became one of the leading, affordable, yet portable, low-lying professional fog machines on the market. Now with a more powerful heater (700W) and only a 3 minute warm-up time, Mister Kool II continues to helping staging and effects professionals with an effective, yet affordable solution to create low-lying fog.
Mister Kool II works with water based fog fluid and ice cube to chill fog and keep it low to the ground. It includes the ADJ VFTR13 timer remote to help you customize control and output of your low-lying fog. It also includes a water drainage system with a valve, plastic hose and plastic water collection bag. This is used to collect the water formed by the melted ice.
- Low-lying fog stays low to the ground–similar to a dry ice effect
- Uses standard water based fog juice and ice cubes
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- Includes ADJ VFTR13 12-foot wired remote with On/Off, continuous and manual buttons, plus interval and duration output potentiometers
- Perfect for Halloween FX and theatrical events
- Load up to 4 pounds of ice in the chiller box
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy clean-up. Water drains directly into the provided plastic bag.
- Power On/Off switch
- Heater: 700W
- Warm up Time: 3 Minutes
- Reheating Time: 27 Seconds
- Second Fog Shooting Time: Around 36 Seconds
- Output: 3,000 cubic feet per minute
- Fluid Consumption: 90ml/min
- Fog fluid container: 0.8 Liter (external)
- 120V/50Hz or 230V/60Hz (non switchable)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18" x 11.75" x 10.25"/460 x 300 x 262 mm
- Weight: 19 lbs/9 kg
Model: MISTER KOOL II
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.