*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Cover The Dance Floor With The American DJ Revo 4 IR LED Moonflower Effect Light
One of ADJ most popular Moonflower effects, the Revo 4 IR now includes wireless control options compatible with the UC-IR and Airsteam IR remotes (sold separately). The Revo 4 IR produces a matrix grid of 256 LEDs that creates dozens of different patterns as the red, green, blue and white LEDs are turned on and off and kick up the excitement for any type of party with or without the use of fog.
The rear panel features a 4-button LED menu display, 3-pin DMX in/Out to link units together and IEC power In/Out to daisy chain the power from one fixture to another.
- LED DMX-512 Moonflower from the popular REVO Series with 256 razor sharp Red, Green, Blue & White Beams
- Produces unique and exciting LED patterns that may be projected on a wall, ceiling or dance floor – great with or without fog
- 256 total 5mm LEDs : 64 Red, 64 Green, 64 blue and 64 White
- 2 DMX Channel Modes (4 Channel mode or 256 Channel mode)
- 4-Button LED DMX Display
- Linkable via XLR connections
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- 3 Operating Modes - Show Mode; Sound Active; DMX Controlled
- Stand Alone or Primary/Secondary Configuration
- Strobe function
- Beam angle: 35 degrees
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Includes hanging bracket & safety loop
- Power Consumption: 34W maximum
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote and Airstream IR (sold Separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 12 fixture’s @ 120V and 21 fixture’s @ 230V )
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.25”x 12” x 13.25” / 312 x 306 x 334 mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 4.9 kgs.
Model: REVO 4 IR
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.