Get The Unmistakable Tone Of AMPEG's SVT Series With The AMPEG SVT-AV 1x12 300w Bass Enclosure
The Ampeg SVT-112AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve. The SVT-112AV features a 12? custom Eminence® LF driver and a 1? compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. A classic black grille cloth is also available separately. Rated to handle 300W RMS at 8ohms, the SVT-112AV is a great match with the V-4B, PF-350, Micro-VR or for integrating with other Ampeg cabs in your rig.
- Custom Eminence LF driver(s)
- Ported for additional low-frequency extension
- Integrated side handle(s)
- Ampeg AV finish [Classic black grille sold separately]
1/4" TS FULL RANGE INPUT / OUTPUT JACKS:
- The jackplate features two 1/4" jacks wired in parallel, allowing easy daisy-chaining from one speaker to another. Each of the jacks may be used as an input or a through connection.
- Connect the speaker-level output of your amplifier to the cabinet’s input jack using a good quality (non-shielded) speaker cable. Never use (shielded) instrument cable to connect speakers to an amplifier.
- You can utilize the unused jack as an output/through jack to connect a second speaker cabinet in parallel.
HIGH FREQUENCY HORN LEVEL SWITCH:
- The three-position HF Horn switch allows for:
- Full high frequency output (0 setting)
- High frequencies reduced by 6 dB (–6 setting)
- Horn shutoff (off setting)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/–3 DB)
- 70 Hz – 18 kHz [SVT-112AV]
USABLE LOW FREQUENCY (–10 DB)
- 35 Hz [SVT-112AV]
- 8 ohms [SVT-112AV]
- 300W rms [SVT-112AV]
- 96 dB SPL 1w/1m [SVT-112AV]
- 121 dB SPL [SVT-112AV]
- 1 x 12" custom Eminence LF driver [SVT-112AV]
- 1 HF horn with 3-position switch
- Inputs/Outputs: Dual 1/4" parallel jacks
- Cabinet Construction Rugged: 15 mm poplar ply enclosure
- Size (H x W x D): 17 in/432 mm x 24 in/610 mm x 16 in/406 mm
- Weight: 45 lb / 20.4 kg [SVT-112AV] (approximately)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details