OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Bring Your Amp To Life With The AmpRX Brownie Gig Master Compact Voltage Optimization Unit
AmpRX's answer for the budget minded player, or just the Small amp owner. The Brownie tube amp power correction unit enjoys a huge fan base. From bedroom players to lifelong touring Pros, the Brownie is for those who only need Basic Voltage control in a super light weight enclosure.
The Brownie will provide 2 amperes or 240 watts of continuous power @ 120vac. Designed for smaller Tube amps, Deluxe Reverbs, Champs, Princetons, and Pedal-boards.
8 on the fly selectable voltage levels. The Hi/Lo switch provides and instant 5 volt + or - re-scale from the current selected voltage level, an excellent feature! The Brownies internal circuit includes = In-rush current protection, industrial grade switches, powder coated EMF neutral Enclosure and a Backlit voltage display. 2.9LBS.
- Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics.
- Tough road rugged construction.
- Proprietary Transformer designs wound exclusively for use with tube amplifiers, an industry first!
- Filament soft-start in full reduction mode.
- A powder coated EMF neutral housing. In-rush current protection, fused over-load protection.
- Silent, cool operation.
- Custom wound 5 amp proprietary transformer that will supply 540 watts max@ 120 Vac. Designed for Mid to larger sized Amps, Fender Bassman, Marshall 50s/100S etc. or for Parallel or ( DUAL) amp rigs. Be sure to Check the Manufactures info plate on the rear of the Chassis for input watt requirements or simply call us, we love to help.
- Made in the USA.
Why Voltage Optimization? Voltage Optimization provides numerous benefits:
- Establishes the basis for your signal chain and the starting point in building a consistent signature tone. Earlier power tube saturation equals earlier break-up at more usable volume levels.
- A smoother tonal shift toward even order harmonics, revealing the amplifier's true designed tone fundamental.
- Lower internal voltages = lower dissipation = longer component life.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90561
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device