Get A Great Sounding Yet Simple Microphone - The ART C1USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The ART C1USB delivers the performance and tone of a professional studio quality side address FET microphone with the convenience and simplicity of direct to digital USB 2.0 audio interface. C1USB will operate as a standalone unit with any Windows or Mac based recording system.
In addition to being an audio to digital input device, the C1USB microphone has an integrated D/A converter that makes the microphone in effect its own audio interface. The D/A converter provides computer playback to the 1/8th-inch headphone output jack with volume and mix controls integrated into the microphone chassis.
The volume control sets the overall listening level in the headphones, while the mix control allows the user to blend the computer audio (playback) and source (microphone) to the headphones mix. This delivers a zero-latency recording solution.
Additional controls on the microphone include an input gain control to allow setting of proper input level to your recording software, a -10dB pad switch to ensure distortion-free reproduction of extremely loud at-source signals, and a low frequency roll off at 100Hz for improved clarity and presence in your recordings.
- Studio Quality 32mm Gold Sputtered Cardioid Capsule
- USB 2.0 16Bit / 48kHz AD Converter
- Integrated Stereo Headphone Output with Level and Mix Controls, Input Trim Control, -10dB Input Trim Pad & Low Frequency Roll-Off Switches
- Compatible with Current Windows, Linux and Mac OS-X Operating Systems
- Rugged All Metal Chassis & Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Windscreen
- Hard-tail Microphone Stand Adaptor and Desktop Stand Included
- Type: Side Address Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Capsule: 32mm Wide Diaphragm Gold Sputtered Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Integrated Headphone Output: 1/8th-inch TRS Stereo Jack
- Controls Headphone Level, Microphone/Playback Mix Level, -10dB Pad, Input Gain Control, Low Frequency Roll Off
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion: 16-bit / 48 kHz sampling rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- S/N Ratio: 86dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (+/-2dB) (0dB=1v/Pa 1kHz)
- Output: USB Type 2.0 (3m cable included)
- Equivalent Noise Level: +/-20dB (A Weighted)
- Included Accessories: Zipped Carry Bag, Mic Stand, Mic Stand Mount, 3m (10′) USB Cable
- Dimensions: 1.5″ x 6.9″ (37mm x 175mm)
- Weight: 16oz (469g)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.