OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Stand Tall In The Crowd With The Arturia DrumBrute Impact Analog Drum Synthesizer
DrumBrute Impact's sounds were designed from the ground up to stand out and get noticed. Each featuring a distinct, unique flavor, with a strong overall "kit" sound that will deliver the punch and power you need.
DrumBrute Impact features 10 discrete drum sounds each with their own independent sequencer track. Hands-on analog controls let you adjust and tweak the sounds on the fly, letting you tailor DrumBrute Impactâ€™s sound for tight, choppy performances. Open up the decay to let the sounds breathe; raise the pitch and tone for crisp, snappy parts or lower them for big, booming power. The choice is yours.
On top of independent volume controls, every drum aside from the cowbell features a selection of unique parameters that vary its tone, pitch, shape, or synth properties.
THE COLOR OF SOUND
Introducing "Color", DrumBrute Impact's unique sound-shaper that adds another layer of awesome, and gives each sound another performable parameter for you to play with.
Color can be activated per instrument to give a new, exciting tonal variation. Whether itâ€™s adding drive to the Kick, altering the tone of the Cymbal, or maxing out the pitch envelope of the FM Drum, activating Color will change the sonic character of your drums in exciting, sometimes unexpected ways.
Each instrument channel has its own unique Color implementation, meaning that you can also automate and record changes by using the step sequencer, letting you modulate and experiment with your tone as you progress through your sequences. Check out some examples of how Color can be used to make some subtle and not-so-subtle changes to a drum pattern.
Everyone enjoys getting dirty from time to time, and DrumBrute Impact gives you instant access to a simple, yet devastatingly effective output distortion.
With just a simple On switch and a single knob, DrumBrute Impact's distortion circuit will add some grit and drive to your drums. Tailored to percussive sounds, the Distortion knob can be cranked to get things a little "hot under the collar" without losing the all-important power and transient detail of each instrument. Thanks to the natural compression effect that goes hand-in-hand with distortion, the distortion can be used at more subtle settings to add that mix â€œglueâ€ to bring everything together in a cohesive sonic space.
The distortion circuit drives every sound going through the main output. If you start connecting the individual kick, snares, hats, or FM outputs, those sounds will come out â€œcleanâ€, giving you full control over mixing, multi-tracking, and post-processing.
TAKE IT STEP BY STEP
DrumBrute Impact features one of the most intuitive, advanced step sequencers ever put into hardware. First seen in their award-winning BeatStep Pro, and refined with the original DrumBrute, the 64-step sequencer found in DrumBrute Impact takes things to a whole new level. Packed with features that make editing and performing simple and fun, this powerful sequencer is fresh, exciting, and will take your rhythms to another level.
PUNCH IT IN
DrumBrute Impact features 8 responsive, hard-wearing finger-drumming pads that can be used to perform drum sounds and input steps on the fly.
- 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Polyrhythm capabilities: each drum track can be a separate length
- Swing: global or per instrument
- Randomness: generate pattern variations
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Roller for real time instruments rolls
- Output Distortion with bypass
- Smart metronome with headphone override
- Multiple sync options: Internal / MIDI / Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
- 3.5mm headphone output
- DrumBrute Impact unit
- Power supply
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Instrument size: 12.6 x 11.4 x 3.54 inches (320 x 290 x 90mm)
- Instrument weight: 4 lbs. (1.84 Kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92267
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device