OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Portable USB MIDI Controller And Also A Keyboard That Provides A Musical Playing Experience - The Arturia Keystep Portable USB MIDI Controller
You have some MIDI modules you want to connect as well but don’t want the footprint of a large keyboard? You have modular and analog gear you want to control via CV/GATEs? You want a step sequencer with polyphonic capability that can sync to your favorite modern and vintage gear? If only a single piece of gear could do all of this…
IT’S THE TOUCH - THE KEYSTEP CONTROLLER DOES ALL THIS AND MORE
Arturia started by designing our own “slim key” keyboard action, balancing the best features of compact mini-keys with the musicality of full-sized keys into this new keybed. The size, velocity and aftertouch of this new design provide the freedom of portability without sacrificing playability.
Arturia also designed a new polyphonic step-sequencer with 8 programmable memories that you can recall at the turn of knob. You can choose gate times and swing settings instantly to change the feel of your sequenced performance on the fly. Arturia included the ability to record, overdub, and transpose your sequences in real time and still play the keyboard live. Add a flexible and fun arpeggiator mode and chord play mode and you are set for hours of musical adventures.
...AND THE POSSIBILITIES
These features alone would make KeyStep the best portable keyboard controller on the market. But Arturia takes it further by giving you a wealth of connectivity options: USB MIDI (of course), standard MIDI in and out (check), clock sync and DIN sync jacks (yes!), and CV/GATE outputs, plus a separate, assignable modulation CV output that can be used with the mod wheel, velocity or aftertouch. To say KeyStep is an amazing little controller does not say enough. Keystep is the perfect performance controller in a compact package.
ADAPTS TO YOUR SETUP! - KEYSTEP WAS IMAGINED AND DESIGNED TO BECOME THE MODERN MUSICIAN’S TRUMP-CARD.
Whatever your setup, KeyStep will merge into it to overdrive your workflow and effectiveness. With KeyStep and its range of connections you can control any digital or analog synthesizer from the past, today and even tomorrow. Sequence them all!
32-note keyboard, designed by Arturia with velocity and aftertouch.
2-SEQUENCER / ARPEGGIATOR
Polyphonic step-sequencer with 8 memories or Arpeggiator mode with 8 pattern styles.
Top panel HOLD button allows for sustain pedal operation.
4-CHORD PLAY MODE
Set chords and then play them back with a single note. Can also be used in Arpeggiator mode for chord arpeggiations.
Capacitive-touch pitch bend and modulation strips.
6-OCTAVE SHIFT BUTTONS
Transposes the keyboard up or down multiple octaves.
Allows for setting MIDI channel and the Gate and Swing times of the arpeggiator and sequencer.
Enable and disable the arpeggiator or sequencer. Use the REC button to record sequences in step-time or do real-time overdubs.
Tap the tempo or use it to enter rests and note ties in sequencer mode.
The USB port allows for standard class-compliant bus-powered operation. Connect an optional USB power adaptor to use KeyStep in a standalone situation.
1 volt per octave CV/GATE outputs. A separate MOD output allows you even more possibilities.
12-SUSTAIN PEDAL INPUT
Input connector for adding a sustain pedal.
Clock input an
- Arturia’s own Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- 8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
RATE CONTROL AND TAP TEMPO
- REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
SHIFT BUTTON SELECTION
- MIDI channel selection, GATE time, SWING values
SYNC I/O PORTS
- Supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
SYNC SELECT SWITCHES
- Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV supports 1Volt per octave, Volt>Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- CV Velo/Aftertouch/Modwheel output
- Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- Low power; can be powered by Apple iPad® (camera connection kit required)
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Chord play mode
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82112
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device